Sunday 8 April 2012

Photos of an old gate post.

Took some close-up and makro photos of a gatepost, gate and gate hinge, and then manipulated them on my editing programme for some interesting effects.


Click on photos to enlarge.




Soften and blurred the outlines a bit.






Ghosts of gateposts past.




Photo above was changed using cross process manipulation. (I'm using these fancy words but I don't quite know what they mean). The result is very interesting though.




Emphasising the rust on this hinge. (Inverted)




Photo above, cross process.




HDR process. I particularly like this effect.





2 comments:

Mark Kautz said...

Phillip turns techno geek. We'll forgive you. LOL

Mark

Jo said...

Glad you managed to have a throw into the water in between all this beautiful photography. You are gooood... Love the second one and will have to re-invent my hobby once I return to camp. Love and blessings. Jo xxx