Wednesday 4 January 2012

What makes you think this is a bachelor establishment?

Maybe it's the tottering pile of fly fishing magazines on the table, the fly rods leaning against the wing backed chair. Dogs totally at ease or the pair of rubber boots against the curtain.




Tombi watching me, only time her eyes are not on me is when she's sleeping. Sissie and Lady at ease on the chair.




Sissie later decided she needed to get more comfortable.




Tombi decided she'll snooze on Dad's chair. 

4 comments:

Jo said...

Nice to have a lady's adoration, hey Phil? Your house looks so comfy but then I approve of dogs and cats in and around the house. BTW Where was Cat? In the sunny windowsill? Love and blessings, Jo PS Are you back at school yet?

Gorges Smythe said...

You can tell a lot about a man by the friends he keeps. You're obviously a fine fellow!

e.m.b. said...

Looks like you're surrounded by the loveliest of ladies. My rubber boots are laid up against my living room wall too...this is not ok? ;)

Kay L. Davies said...

Wonderful, Phillip. My father would love this room!
K