Monday 30 January 2012

Crescent moon.

If I thought that my camera was good before these photos, at three different exposures, really  blew my socks off!! I never expected such detail. Taken Sunday evening 29th at +- 6:45.


Click on these photos to enlarge and really see the detail.




The photo above taken at the correct setting according to the cameras auto setting. 




This photo slightly under exposed.




The last photo slightly over exposed.


Photos taken with a Canon PowerShot SX40HS.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Absolutely awesome, Phillip! I have been loving all of your latest offerings, which really have been getting better and better. A good camera makes all the difference, doesn't it, so you can concentrate on capturing, framing, composing the perfect shot.

Joel said...

They are indeed very clear, aren't they. I love watching the various phases of the moon, the skies. Pity, we don't have the Southern Cross over her. I'd love to see it one day. I assume you can see it from your home?