Tuesday 3 July 2012

Back home.

Arrived home yseterday afternoon after an absence on eight days, the dogs were ecstatic and went mad with joy. Poor Cat the cat had a rough time of it and hadn't been home since last Wednesday according to Maria my housekeeper. Late last night Cat came home and sat on my feet untill I went to bed.

Click to enlarge.


N3 highway looking south, straight as a ruler all the way to the horizon. Enlarge the photo to realy get the impact of space. 

This part of the highway goes through the plains of the Free State Province of South Africa. Big sky country with wide vistas. The Free State is prime farming country, maize, wheat, sunflowers, sheep, and beef and dairy cattle.

This is my first post using my new laptop, I will be doing some more posts about the birds and animals at Sondela game reserve.


  

No comments: