Saturday 31 March 2012

Blogg anniversary.

It has been a bit more than a year since I started blogging, and I have enjoyed every moment of it. Met lots of interesting people and discovered other blogs that have enriched my life.


Checking the stats this morning I see that I have and 40,186 page views to date. The most popular posts have been the following. (My hit counter shows 33,766 page views and seems to get further and further behind). 


The moon, 6th of April 2011, 6,837 page views. This was a story by Herman Charles Bosman.


Mother Nature, 28th June 2011, 5,629 page views. This post drew a lot of attention from India and countries in the Far East.


Ant Lion, 30th October 2011, 3,936 page views. I was most amazed at the interest shown in this post, and is still being shown. At the moment this post is at the top of the monthly and weekly page views.


Aids & South Africa, 25th May 2011, 1787 page views.


Cape Town, 8th April 2011, 1678 page views. This post has drew the most comments.


To date I have done 360 posts, 361 with this one.



4 comments:

OneStonedCrow said...

Congrats and happy birthday to your blog ...

... blogging is a great way to be creative ...

kare said...

Congratulations!
You DO have a fantastic blog.
Blessings for another great Year.
~k

Gorges Smythe said...

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Mark Kautz said...

Congratulations Phillip. Blogs do have a life of their own, don't they?

Mark