Friday 5 October 2012

Beach scenes, Port Edward.

I have been spending a few days on the lower Natal South coast, just loafing, walking on the beach and taking photos. Went out early yesterday and took some photos of miles and miles of deserted beaches, surf, rocks and tidal pools.

Click to enlarge.



Photo above looking North east up the beach with the Indian ocean on the right, at the moment the water temperature is not much less than body temperature. Whales and dolphins come right inshore, just behind the breakers.







1 comment:

Kay L. Davies said...

Oh, how wonderfully beautiful, Phillip. I've seen so few whales, but dolphins never bore me. Fabulous!
Sorry I haven't been commenting much recently, but I've been quite unwell. Improvement is beginning to rear its lovely head, however!
K