Friday 12 April 2013

The man in action.

These photos were taken by Enrico Bucceri, (aka the Italian leprechaun) while I was fly fishing for small mouth bass,  Monday evening on the biggest of the three farm ponds. I'd given him my camera to hold, (no way I was wading with it around my neck, I've fallen in more times than I care to count) and was completely unaware of him taking photos of me.


Looking for the prey.


Shooting line.


Long slow retrieve, I tried every retrieve in the book but the fish weren't interested.


Action shot, casting. 

2 comments:

Mark Kautz said...

Good to have a part time photographer. That way you don't have to pay him and you still get good action shots.

Jo said...

Eish Phil, Grant will drool over these shots of your casting when I show him. I wish I had a part-time photographer. If I ask Grant (about twice a year) to take a photo of me, he battles so to see what's on the screen (tells me there's nothing there) then he asks where the shutter is and eventually focuses. 99% of the time, when I download the picture, I see that my face is screwed up (obviously saying one the top, or press such and such) so I delete the photos. He also has his own Canon Powershot (inherited from me when I got this one)but cannot use mine when I'm the subject. But these of you are good. Well done, Enrico.