Sunday 8 September 2013

Dogs, a weed and last light.

I've been neglecting my blog lately, been reading a lot, plus my exercises take up a lot of time. Decided I need to get fit and into shape so that I can fight off illnesses better. Lots of walking is part of my exercise regime and the camera goes along.

Click to enlarge.


Enjoying the wide open veld. Bruno left front, Sissy on the right and Tombi at a more sedate pace.


Just a another weed, but what beautiful flowers. This photo needs to be enlarged, the low angle of the setting sun lit up all the detail perfectly.


Last light, just a golden sky to show that the sun was here today.

3 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Good shots, and aptly named.

Kay L. Davies said...

I'm afraid I've been lax about your blog, too, Phillip. I love the photo of the dogs running ahead. And of course "just a golden sky" is an understatement. It's glorious. What wonderful colour!
K
PS—We have a similar weed here. So pretty, but a weed.

Mark Kautz said...

Yup, looks like Spring has arrived.