Saturday 21 April 2012

Autumn sunset and cosmos.

Woke up this morning to the new "improved" version of blogger, YUCK!! Why do they have to scratch where it don't itch? 


While the dogs and I were out walking late yesterday I was intrigued by the golden glow and quality of the light. I tried to capture it in these photographs.


Click on photos to enlarge.




Golden light and long shadows.




Soft light on autumn leaves.




Almost looks as if these trees are burning.




Silhouette against a golden sky.




A lone cosmos flower.

2 comments:

Keira said...

I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

Gorges Smythe said...

Phillip, woodsrunner said if you click the little gear on one of the pages, you have the option of returning to the old interface. I did. Good photos, BTW!